The LIFT Speaker Series
LIFT = Listen, Inspire, Facilitate, Transform
The LIFT speaker series events are designed to inspire and inform listeners, and to offer an opportunity for local members of the Sunshine Coast community to speak about what matters to them.
- The events start at 12:15 and end by 1:15 pm.
- All events are FREE! Join us even if you have to slip out early.
- Each session has a general theme and is conversational and informal.
- Everyone in the community is invited to participate as a host or presenter, or become part of a supportive audience.
- Content is both inspirational and educational.
- See the schedule for 2018-2019.
For requests to be a presenter, please use the form below.
Beginning in Sept 2018, LIFT events are at Gibsons Public Library.