Be Inspired. Learn Stuff.
The LIFT event is an event designed to inspire, inform and uplift listeners. It happens several times a year with most events at lunchtime, and one or two in the evening.
- The lunchtime events start at 12:15 and evening events start at 7 pm. There is no break for the lunchtime events as they are an hour in length. Evening events may be longer.
- All events are FREE! Join us even if you have to slip out early.
- Each session has a general theme and is conversational and informal.
- Everyone in the community is invited to participate as a presenter, or become part of a supportive audience.
- Content is both inspirational and educational.
Our remaining schedule for the 2017 – 2018 season is as follows:
Apr 20, 7 – 9 pm The Keys to Wisdom: Inspiring the Second Half of Your Life
May 18, 12:15 – 1:15 pm ~ Blue Skies
For requests to be a presenter, please send your request to .
LIFT events will resume again in the fall of 2018, location, dates and times TBA.
To stay informed about the LIFT events, please add your name and email below.