The LIFT Event
(formerly Lunchtime Inspirational Speeches and Themes)
The LIFT event is an event designed to inspire, uplift and challenge listeners.
- The daytime events start at 12:15 and the two evening events start at 7 pm. The lunchtime events last about an hour and the evening events are approx 2 hours including a break for conversation and light refreshments. (There is no break for the lunchtime events.)
- The lunch time events have a featured speaker who will speak for 20-25 minutes, and two additional speakers who will speak for 5-7 minutes.
- The two evening events in Feb and Apr will have special themes. Donations for refreshments are appreciated.
- All events are FREE! Join us even if you have to slip out early.
- Each session has a general theme and is casual, conversational, and informal.
- Everyone in the community is invited to participate and share ideas, work or passions. While we don’t have formal content guidelines, the overall theme is inspirational.
To sign up as a presenter, please send your request to .
Include your contact details and the length of your presentation.
Our schedule for 2017 - 2018 is as follows.
Oct 13, 12:15 pm ~ Theme: The Best is Yet to Come
Nov 17, 12:15 pm ~ Theme TBA
Jan 19, 12:15 pm ~ Theme TBA
Feb 16, 7 pm ~ Theme TBA
Apr 20, 7 pm ~ Theme TBA
May 18, 12:15 pm ~ Theme TBA